Inmind Technologies is at the crossroad of intelligence and innovation. Endless off-the-beaten-track possibilities based on proven methods. A clear direction taken by a society driven by the spirit of entrepreneurism, collaboration and scalable technological solutions, with the support of a mature and experienced high-performing team. 3AI is its Advanced Analytics and Artificial Intelligence solutions’ team and is looking for a Business Development Director to cover the Quebec area, and to a lesser extent, Canada and the United States.
Strategic business development
- Identify new opportunities and key decision makers to drive 3AI solutions’ portfolio revenue;
- Develop and execute the regional sale strategy;
- Develop the loyalty and customers’ growth strategy;
- Grow the revenue by achieving or surpassing sales quotas;
- Gather sales requirements, lead the proposals process, and develop top quality presentations/demos to customers/prospects;
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the market, customers, competition, and partners;
- Collaborate closely with internal resources (marketing, legal, technical, etc.) to position optimal services and solutions.
- Lead, write and answer sales and service proposals dedicated to the advanced analytics and artificial intelligence solutions’ portfolio;
- Maintain/update the CRM (Dynamics 365);
- Accountable key contact for the customer’s sales cycles. From the beginning to the end of the implementation, and beyond (cross-selling and up-selling potential – solutions and services);
- Maintain the relationship with 3AI customers, prospects and partners to be able to propose the best solutions according to the business requirements/needs/pains;
- Work closely with different persona and level in your accounts to proactively detect which solution/service to propose to grow their business;
- Any other tasks or special requests.
- Possess strong sales solutions and consulting business development with demonstrated ability to close business deals;
- Bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years of experience in enterprise software sales: analytics, business intelligence, databases, and preferably within the Open Source space;
- Demonstrated experience selling IT Consulting Services contracts;
- Ability to assess client environment from a business process, organizational and technological perspective, and effectively communicate opportunities for change;
- Ability to operate in an entrepreneurial environment – technical curiosity and dedication to growing new markets;
- Exceptional communication skills, ethics, leadership ability, executive presence and work habits.