Managed Services by Negotium
Negotium has been offering support services to its customers for more than 8 years. In 2015, following the expression of your needs, we have revisited our support program to offer you a complete service center that goes beyond the traditional application support.
We heard you :
- You – your team, your company – are looking for more than an application support specialist. You need a digital partner, with a leading-edge expertise on the technologies you already have in place.
- You need to ensure business continuity of your services while staying away from the high cost of maintaining an in-house team of technological experts.
- Your objective: Be as flexible as possible at the lowest cost possible.
Negotium is the digital expert partner you need. We can simplify the implementation of your solutions, ensure proper operation of your solutions, and advise and guide you on your technology decisions. This ensures the health of your environment. A synergy that allows you to derive maximum value from your technology investments.
Your IT specialist manages your IT infrastructure. You manage your business and your customers.
We manage your SharePoint application environments and Office 365. We are a true extension of your resources!
Do you have an emergency service ?
Yes! We offer service levels that vary depending on the severity of claims. These levels dictate the response time which can be as short as 1 hour in case of emergency.
My SharePoint admin is on vacation for four weeks. Can you take over?
Absolutely! Your agreement allows you to request that one of our experts take over. Whether remotely or locally, full or according to demand, we will be there to help.
Why should we choose the Negotium team?
Negotium stands out thanks to its team of experts including our certified SME and Microsoft MVP (Most Valuable Professional). Continuing education is an integral part of our corporate strategy and our individual goals.
What are the differences between managed services and the traditional ad hoc support service?
The big difference is the service agreement. The service agreement provides the framework in which we work together day to day. It defines the response time depending on the severity of the service request, the systems implied and people involved.
Your agreement includes:
- Access to attractive rates for your special projects such as data flow development and migration to the cloud. Access to a complete team of professionals via a unified support by email, phone and Skype for Business instant messaging system.
- A helpdesk with tracking tickets, weekly support, activities reports, a quarterly governance meetings and audits and technology monitoring from our MVPs. It’s the assurance of the health of your environment!
We even act as agents of our customer’s service request management systems (eg Zendesk ) for a complete and seamless integration to your team.
We have a disrupted environment at the permission level, what should we do?
Let’s do a project! We have the tools to audit your infrastructure and review the state of your current infrastructure to provide you with our recommendations and implementation strategy.
Why do you charge monthly fees?
Your monthly subscription ensures your response time, availability of our services and tracks your requests. This is the assurance that we will take over your calls in the context and within the timeframe agreed upon.
I’m interested! What’s next?
Contact us if you are interested in our managed services, for any questions or other requests! Our team is ready to support you in your daily operations and your next projects!
Ensure peace of mind: Let’s begin now the planning phase of a knowledge transfer event!
Contact Us or visit our Managed Services page
You can also visit our Services page