Inmind Technologies is at the crossroad of intelligence and innovation. Endless off-the-beaten-track possibilities based on proven methods. A clear direction taken by a society driven by the spirit of entrepreneurism, collaboration and scalable technological solutions, with the support of a mature and experienced high-performing team.
Reporting to the Technical Director of the Business Intelligence and Analytics Division (I2A), the Programmer Analyst participates in activities related to Research and Development as well as pilot projects with clients. Curious and autonomous, the candidate shows rigour and creativity in his/her functions. Focused on customer satisfaction, he/she seeks to surpass him/herself and possess good interpersonal communication. His/her mission is to:
- Analyze and document needs and technical requirements from customer requests or products;
- Design and propose software solutions addressing functional and technical requirements;
- Develop software that meets requirements;
- Test developed code, implement recommendations and make required corrections;
- Document the different stages of the software life cycle, paying special attention to the documentation aspects of the R&D elements;
- Support the developed software, through courteous communication with internal or external clients;
- Participate in the drafting of service proposals for pilot projects;
- Respect the conventions and development rules defined internally by the team and externally by the customers;
- Perform a technological watch according to the strategic axes defined for the Division.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in software and/or web development.
- Have an excellent practice of the Open Source Stack LAMP (Linux Apache MySQL PHP).
- Knowledge and/or experience with the following topics is optional but an asset:
- Web development frameworks such as Yii or Bootstrap
- Web Products CMS (Content Management System) and / or social (such as Slack, HumHub, etc.)
- Open Source Analytical Systems such as Elastic (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana), Grafana, Splunk
- Online 3D visualization environments (WebGL and / or Three.js in particular)
- A college diploma in computer science, a bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent training/experience.
- Perfect mastery of the MVC paradigm.
- Good knowledge of web principles (HTTP, network, etc.).
- LAMP: Linux Apache MySQL PHP
- HTML, XML, XSLT, REST API, OData, OAuth
- Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server.
- Specialized technical knowledge
- Cloud computing, Azure architecture (PaaS) and its different roles.
- System integration and specialization of client solutions based on Open Source component architecture.