Inmind Technologies is at the crossroad of intelligence and innovation. Endless off-the-beaten-track possibilities based on proven methods. A clear direction taken by a society driven by the spirit of entrepreneurism, collaboration and scalable technological solutions, with the support of a mature and experienced high-performing team.
Reporting to the VP of the Advanced Analytics and Artificial Intelligence (3AI) division, the Full-stack Developer participates in activities related to Research and Development as well as clients’ projects. Curious and autonomous, the candidate shows rigour and creativity in his/her functions. Focused on customer satisfaction, he/she seeks to surpass him/herself and possess good interpersonal communication. His/her mission is to:
- Analyze and document needs and technical requirements from customer requests or products;
- Design and propose systems and software solutions addressing functional and technical requirements;
- Develop software that meets requirements;
- Prepare and configure the system environment to meet requirements;
- Test developed code, implement recommendations and make required corrections;
- Document the different stages of the software life cycle, paying special attention to the documentation aspects of the R&D elements;
- Support the systems and software through courteous communication with internal or external clients;
- Participate in the drafting of service proposals for projects;
- Respect the conventions and development rules defined internally by the team and externally by the customers;
- Perform a technological watch according to the strategic axes defined for the division.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in software and/or web development.
- Have an excellent practice of the Open Source Stack LAMP (Linux Apache MySQL PHP).
- Knowledge and/or experience with the following topics is optional but an asset:
- Web development frameworks such as Yii or Bootstrap
- Web Products CMS (Content Management System) and / or social (such as Slack, HumHub, etc.)
- Open Source Analytical Systems such as Elastic (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana), Grafana, Splunk, Attivio
- Online 3D visualization environments (WebGL and / or Three.js in particular)
- A college diploma in computer science, a bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent training/experience.
- Perfect mastery of the MVC paradigm.
- Good knowledge of web principles (HTTP, network, etc.).
- Good knowledge of server environments based on Linux / Windows
- HTML, XML, XSLT, REST API, OData, OAuth
- Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server.
- Specialized technical knowledge
- Cloud computing, Azure architecture (PaaS) and its different roles.
- System integration and specialization of client solutions based on Open Source component architecture.