Inmind Technologies is at the crossroad of intelligence and innovation. Endless off-the-beaten-track possibilities based on proven methods. A clear direction taken by a society driven by the spirit of entrepreneurism, collaboration and scalable technological solutions, with the support of a mature and experienced high-performing team.
Reporting to the BI&A division’s VP, the developer will participate in product development and customer development activities:
- Design, propose and integrate architectures addressing the functional and technical requirements.
- Develop software that meets requirements.
- Test developed code, implement recommendations and make required corrections.
- Document the different stages of the software life cycle. Pay special attention to R&D.
- Analyze and document needs and technical requirements from customer requests or products.
- Support the developed software, through courteous communication with internal or external clients.
- Participate in the drafting of service proposals;
- Respect the conventions and development rules defined internally by the team and externally by the customers;
- Perform a technological watch.
- A college diploma in computer science, a bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent training/experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in software and/or web development
- Good knowledge of Agile methodology
- Microsoft certification (asset)
- Microsoft .NET C# and ASP.NET 3.5 and 4.0 minimum
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013/2016 & Online
- Cloud computing, Azure architecture (PaaS) and its different roles
- Microsoft MVC, WCF, Entity Framework, Workflow Foundation
- Mastery of PowerShell
- Good knowledge of web principles (HTTP, networks, etc.)
- HTML, XML, XSLT, REST API, OData, OAuth
- Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server
- Good interpersonal communication focused on customer satisfaction
- Pay attention to details/thorough
- Curiosity and creativity
- Team spirit