Inmind Technologies is at the crossroad of intelligence and innovation. Endless off-the-beaten-track possibilities based on proven methods. A clear direction taken by a society driven by the spirit of entrepreneurism, collaboration and scalable technological solutions, with the support of a mature and experienced high-performing team.
Under the supervision of the Practice Director – Dynamics D365FO (AX)/D365, the Business Analyst provides our customers with consulting services related to the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics D365FO (AX) software (D365 Manufacturer). This represents, among other things, the analysis of customer requirements (fit and gap analysis), review of client business processes as well as providing user training. In addition, the person will collaborate, as part of his/her duties, with the members of the Sales & Technical Departments.
- Participate in the complete cycle of the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics D365FO(AX)/D365;
- Participate in the definition of business processes and ensure documentation and configuration;
- Perform preliminary and functional analysis;
- Identify, document and manage the various risk elements surrounding the implementation projects;
- Participate in the project schedule development;
- Coordinate the projects realization in conjunction with the Project Department;
- Provide expertise in the use and implementation of the various modules related to production;
- Perform the training as part of the implementation project for the modules planning, control and production monitoring, inventory and warehouses;
- Collaborate with the Technical Department in the conversions / migrations for new releases;
- Assist the Sales and Technical Departments with functional skills.
- Availability to travel
- Bachelor of Business Administration (management of operations and production option) or bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or any other relevant training;
- A minimum of 2 years experience in training / consulting / ERP software implementation;
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics D365FO (AX)/D365 software (production-related modules);
- Participated in at least 2 complete cycles of D365FO (AX)/D365 implementation (asset);
- Bilingualism (French/English);
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Microsoft Dynamics D365FO (AX)/D365 Certifications (Asset).
The ideal candidate has
- Demonstrated problem solving and change management skills;
- Analytical and logical mind;
- An excellent sense of organization and pay attention to details;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills;
- The ability to set priorities and meet established deadlines;
- The ability to work in a team, independently and in a multitasking environment.