What are the new features brought by this new version?
– SharePoint 2013 Distributed Cache is now integrated for even better performances
– New scopes for translations and pages exclusions that can now be defined by: Service Application, Site Collection, Site or Page level.
– Automatic content duplication and translation enhanced (it now supports pages)
– Now providing support for SharePoint Foundation
– User experience enhancement.
What are the features to come with the next Service Pack 2? (list is not yet fixed, SP2 should be available by the end of March)
– Automatic live translation of pages
– Support of multiple Oceanik service applications within the same farm
– Support of languages not delivered with SharePoint language packs
The product team rock stars 😉