Inmind Technologies is at the crossroad of intelligence and innovation. Endless off-the-beaten-track possibilities based on proven methods. A clear direction taken by a society driven by the spirit of entrepreneurism, collaboration and scalable technological solutions, with the support of a mature and experienced high-performing team.
Under the supervision of the Practice Director, the incumbent provides consulting services on the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations software. He/she is involved at all phases of implementation of the application suite, from business needs analysis to production at the customer’s premises. He/she works in collaboration with the sales team to comply with the specifications and participates in product demonstrations.
- Participate in the definition of business processes and ensure their documentation and configuration
- Perform preliminary and functional analyzes
- Identify, document and manage the various risk elements associated with implementation projects
- Participate in the development of the project schedule
- Coordinate the execution of projects, jointly with the Project Office
- Provide expertise in the use and implementation of the various modules related to the financial series
- Provide training as part of the implementation of General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Budgeting, Management Reporter, Taxes, Consolidations, etc.
- Participate / collaborate with the technical support team on conversion/migration to new versions
- Bachelor of Business Administration (accounting or finance option) or any other relevant training
- Minimum of 2 years experience in ERP software implementation and a minimum of 2 years of consulting experience
- Microsoft and/or Microsoft Dynamics 365 FO (AX) certifications (Asset)
- Good knowledge of the business processes of accounting departments and Microsoft Dynamics 365 FO (AX) software (especially the financial modules)
- Analytical and logical mindset, resourceful, readiness to learn and good problem-solving skills
- Ability to set priorities and meet established timelines
- Ability to work in a team, independently and in a multitasking environment
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Bilingual (French/English); excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Willingness to travel